Toku Type Air Breaker Hammer TPB40
TH-KING TPB40 suitable for toughest of jobs with high productivity. Work such as demolition of heavy concrete, reinforced concrete, boulders and pavement can be performed.
- TPB breakers are made from forged steel and high quality components.
- They are tough and robust. These features are well suited for rental industry.
- TPB breakers are used in road construction and building foundation jobs. They are used for breaking highly dented concrete. Anti-vibration type of handles are available.
- Model: TBP-40
- Piston Diameter: 44 mm
- Piston Stroke: 146 mm
- Blow Per Minutes: 900 bpm
- Net Weight: 18 kg
- Overall Length: 660 mm
- Avg. Air Consumption: 1.6 m3/min (56 cfm)
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Hose Size: 19 mm
- Shank Size: 1" x 4-1/4"
- Chisel Code: 4